Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's time to eat!

Nate and I took Noah to the mall on Friday and when it came time to eat Noah decided that he did not want to be held so here is how we improvised; Nate held him sitting on the table while I fed him. I never knew that eating could be such an ordeal.
Noah now also arches his back when we put him in his car seat; so though he does not get as upset riding in the car he gets upset when we buckle him in his seat. The last new thing is that he has started eating the baby rice; he had no problems understanding what to do with this new food. He is growing too fast for both of his parents!! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wonderful Mihelis Family! He is growing sooooo fast, as usual a great pic! Can't wait to see you all! Love you so much! Mom/Nana :-)

Anonymous said...

The big boy wants to sit up while he eats! Mom/Nana

jeileenbaylor said...

What a handful that Noah is :o) Just kidding. I know you love every minute of it!
Love you girl!
julie
p.s. I am sooo tired today b/c I couldn't fall asleep until 2am!!

lesjoycemilton said...

This is a little man who knows what he wants already and is so good natured about it love his smiles.

Karis said...

I am remembering times when Kayla had a mind of her own at such a young age; their mind and abilities develop so quickly. It is amazing what things they learn without being taught. Before I had Kayla, I tended to think a baby/toddler was who they were because of nurture instead of nature. Now that I have Kayla and saw her personality come out at such a young age, I am leaning more towards nature rather than nurture but the nurture determines if the personality is used for good or bad. Of course, this is all aside from God. As Mr. Kimbrough said, "My child is a pagan." (an adorable, heart melting pagan though)

Noah is so cute. It is so fun to see pictures of him while we are away from Virginia Beach.

Karis