Friday, April 11, 2008

I've been tagged!

I was tagged by Julie Baylor so I thought I had better respond :-).

Four jobs I've had:
1) Front desk clerk at the Hampton Inn
2) Receptionist for Physical Therapy offices
3) Internation Paper
4) Mom -this one is for life

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1) While You Were Sleeping
2) Newsies
3) You've Got Mail
4) Harry Potter Series

Four places I've lived:
1) Contoocook, NH
2) Dunbar, WI
3) Chesapeak, VA
4) Hoping to move to Boston, MA!

Four TV Shows I watch:
1) The Office
2) Extreme Home Makeover
3) American Idol
4) Everyone Loves Raymond

Four places I've been:
1) Canada
2) Northern Maine
3) Alexandria DC
4) We need to get out and travel more!

Four people who email me regularly:
1) No one since I am horrible at checking it!
2)
3)
4)

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Mac and Cheese
2) White Cake with white frosting!
3) Pizza
4) Ham

Four places I would like to visit:
1) Europe
2) Ireland
3) Scotland
4) Hawaii

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1) Noah's second birthday
2) Birth of baby girl
3) Hopefully moving to Boston
4) The new Harry Potter movie

Four friends I'm tagging:
1)Shannon Smith
2)Chris Birkholz
3) Karis Seely
4)Carrie Lee

1 comment:

Katie Barker said...

I like mac and cheese so much too!