Thursday, September 21, 2006

Miracles Do Happen

Well, as hard as I have tried to stay away from the blogging world I have given in and Nate has taught me how to post pictures, comments, and even how to added friends and families blogs to our blog! I am not sure why I resisted the blogosphere(not sure I spelt that right); now that I have actually started I find myself on the computer looking at everyone's blogs and it is great to get caught up. I guess I should have listened to all my friends a year ago. :-) If anyone can explain how to use the slide show and how to post a video I would love to hear from you!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Daughter! (Though I am not surprised, you underestimate your talents! :-)You spelled blogosphere just right! I look forward to your posts, I am always eager to hear news from our wonderful kids and their wonderful kid (our wonderful grandson!:-). Have a great day! LOL Mom :-) (The blogless one! :-)

Shannon Smith said...

Hi Dawn.
I've been enjoying your blog and seeing the cute pictures of Noah.

To make a slide go to slide.com Once you go there you simply have to sign up for an account and then upload your pictures. It's really easy.
I do not know how to post a video.

Check out my blog if you have a chance: shannongsmith.blogspot.com

Have a great day!!
Shannon (McMillen) Smith

Dawn said...

Shannon-
It is so good to hear from you! I looked quickly at your blog but Noah woke up for a feeding so I will have to look later tongiht! Thanks for the info regarding the slide show!!

Katie Barker said...

yay, Dawn,
I posted this comment a few below. but welcome to blogging "on your own". Looking forward to seeing you soon.