Monday, January 01, 2007

My Son the Traitor

While I'm a New Englander, born and raised, my taste for coffee has changed over the years. Ever since moving to VA Beach, I've been a Starbucks afficianado. As any reader of this blog would know, we've started Noah in the same tradition from an early age. In case you didn't see the post, his first visit to Starbucks was before his 1 week birthday. However, on our recent excursion to NH for Christmas, it appears Noah has become a turncoat and found a new love.
You can take the boy out of New England, but you can't take New England out of the boy :-) To be fair, Dunkin Donuts does have the best ice coffee around and despite the large crowd of naysayers, I think they have the best donuts too (especially chocolate glazled), Krispy Kreme included. Anyway, to make sure the little guy didn't get to far removed from his roots, we snapped a quick shot to prove he still got his Starbucks fix. The pic below is from one of the two Starbucks we frequented in NH (this one's in Tilton).
 Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids and Grandkid! Bring him back!:-)I miss you all soooo much, what a wonderful Christmas! He looks very intent on that cup of coffee! :-)(Like father like son at least in the coffe dept.!)I guess in all fairness,at this point any cup would evoke the same intensity, anything for that matter, it's the everything "in the mouth" stage! Don't let Dunkins get a hold of that pic or they will be wanting to use him as their latest spokesperson (hmmm, that could be lucrative :-)He is tooooo cute for words! I love you and miss you lots! Love Mom/Nana PS to Noah - Hi, Handsome! :-)

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! Hey--I'm a starbucks lover too, but I'll go for a coffee with cream and sugar from D and D any day. They're great :o)

LMLogan said...

hey guys I put a post about you guys on my blog - and andrea left a message for you guys....go check it out. :)

and cute pics!!! ;)

Burman Batch said...

We just wanted to say hi. I will let Doug know I found your blog. I hope you all are doing well!

Andrea & Doug Burman

bethnbrad said...

Noah is so cute! My husband and are are expecting our first. I hope you all are well!

Beth Heath Schubert