Sunday, April 01, 2007

Noah's first haircut.

Nate and I decided that it was time for Noah to have his first haircut. I know that most parents wait until around their child's first birthday before they cut their little's hair, but Noah never lost any of his original hair like many babies do and it was beginning to look like he had a bad hair piece. So we went to the mall yesterday which was a big mistake since Easter is next week. I could not believe how many people were getting their hair cut! Noah started out ok but after a minute or so he started to cry so I tried to do everything I could to make him smile. Is new cut is not the greatest since he moved around so much but I think that it is better then before (Nate dosen't).


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pics are great! He looks like he's thinking, so what is going on here? But he's got Mom (his best girl :-) there, so it's all good, even though he is looking a little unsure! He is such a doll, thanks for the pics, I love them! Love, Mom/Nana :-)xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

jeileenbaylor said...

yahoo for the 1st haircut!

Karis said...

I thought the picture of all the styling "equipment" and bottles in front of you guys was so funny because he's so tiny in comparison to all that stuff. What a memory that visit must have been. I can't imagine taking Kayla to get her hair cut!

Karis

Anonymous said...

aww! that is amazing! it was probably hard for the people that were doing his hair!
love
caitlyn

Shannon Smith said...

What cute pictures! I'm sure you're glad that is over with for now!

lesjoycemilton said...

I will have to try and print Noah's haircut pictures for his gread-grandmother who has been doing hair for over 55 years. She will love them.
Love Mom / grammy