Wednesday, June 18, 2008

What a big helper!

Noah decided to help me put together his big boy bed; Nate was trying to get ready for work and I was bound and determined to put the bed together before Noah's nap so that he could try it out before night time. I should have just waited to put the bed together during Noah's nap but those pregnancy hormones got the better of me! He has done fairly well with the toddler bed; we had to put one side against the wall and the other side has two pillows and a chair set up against it so that Noah will not fall out! He tends to move ALL over his bed and the first night he ended up on the floor! So it really is not much different then a crib but he likes it :-) I will have to get a picture of the finsihed product for you all to see.

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

LMLogan said...

so how has he adjusted??

Nate, Kris, Adrianna and Natalie said...

Hi, Dawn! Just wanted you to know you're in my prayers during these last few weeks! Has it gone so fast for you??? I'm so anxious to hear about your little girl and see pictures. I will pray that it will go as smoothly as your delivery did with Noah - can't believe it's been 2 years! We're so excited for you!