Friday, November 24, 2006

Chillin' at Starbucks

Dawn had to finish up some things on her Sunday School lesson today, so I offered for a guys' night out (actually afternoon) with Noah. Our destination? Starbucks of course! Not only do they know me by name, but several of the baristas know him as well. He was an AWESOME baby, snuggling with me for a little bit, then napping for 45 mins so I could bang out some pages of my latest read (Jesus and the Victory of God by Wright). He even rode well in the car both ways.


After getting back home I snapped this picture of him and his Mom; I think my favorite so far!

 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What big beautiful baby blue eyes he has! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

noah has gotten so much bigger! I look on his pictures everyday to see if theres new ones. they're so cute, i cant wait to see you!



Lots of love,
~Caitlyn~