Monday, November 13, 2006

Do ALL babies do this?????

Noah has started something new the past few days and it is driving me crazy!! When it comes time for him to eat (and I know that he is hungry) he gets fussy and won't drink his milk. This morning I had him in a vibrating seat and just happened to try fedding him; he started drinking! Once I took him him out of the seat and put him on my lap he started fussing again. Then this afternoon when we were out grocery shopping Noah started to fuss so I made him some milk and gave it to him to drink in the shopping cart, but once I took him out to feed him on my lap he started to fuss and would not eat. Frustrated; I put him back in the shopping cart and tried to give him some milk. He drank all six ounces!!!!! Is this something that most babies go through??? Does anyone have any suggestions!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Hon, probably just something new as he grows, when Nate was around his age he liked to have his bottle in his seat in the morning, maybe he likes to be able to see things from a different angle or his belly is more stretched out to make room for more food!:-) Love ya all! Mom/Nana

S said...

Dawn, I don't have any suggestions, but I do wish babies came with an instruction manual! :) I've been there before where you feel like a detective trying to figure out these little kidddos!